2014 Chapter of the Year
Region 5 Chapter Star Winners
Region 5 Chapter Star Winners for 2011
Chapter SPY Award
Chapter SPY Award: We are still taking nominations for our Chapter Safety Professional of the Year. We know there are many Hawkeye Chapter members doing good things in the safety profession. Some items that you might consider when nominating a colleague, co-worker, or other safety professional for the Chapter SPY award include:
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the broad occupational safety/health field
- Assisted local, regional, or national ASSE activities
- Contributed to the advance the of safety profession, such as: fostering professional development of members, public service, educational lecturer, etc.
- Received awards, honors, or other recognition for innovations, professional success.
- Other personal EH&S accomplishments
If someone comes to mind that meets this or your personal definition of "Safety Professional of the Year," and they are currently a member of Hawkeye Chapter, please submit a short paragraph with your nomination to Matt Clark (email@example.com). The deadline for submissions is April 1st, 2014.
18th Annual Jack Beno & Bill Dickenson Memorial Golf Outing
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014
Registration begins at 10:00 am
Shot-gun start at 11:00 am
Location: Otter Creek Golf Course
Cost $70 /person or $280 /team
Prepayment is needed for this event
Format – Four Person Best Shot
Registration includes: 18 holes of golf, golf cart, water, lunch, and eligibility for door prizes.
Please contact Matt Clark to register yourself or your team.
ASSE Hawkeye Chapter
c/o Matt Clark
2100 Maury Street
Des Moines, IA 50317
Phone: (515) 720 - 9918
Have a special event whether it be professional or personal? Received an award, presented at some event, wrote a paper or got published? New baby, new grandbaby, won the lottery? The Hawkeye Chapter wants to celebrate with you! Contact Josh O’Brien firstname.lastname@example.org with any information and we'll share it with the chapter!